Thursday, May 14, 2015

Transitioning to College

Lately I've been visiting Borough of Manhattan Community College a lot and I love the feeling.  I love the walk of going in the building, I love the atmosphere, and I love how friendly everyone is at BMCC.  The college is great and it's not that expensive so I will be getting a refund check.  The only concern I have is how much work will I be getting and time management.  Thankfully, I will be in the College Discovery program where I will have someone to help me along the way.  I love the motto "Start here, go anywhere."  I have a very low GPA so starting at BMCC will help me get a higher GPA and continue my education anywhere else.  I don't feel weird or awkward being around a bunch of new people.  I definitely don't have a problem talking to strangers.  I've already met a few people from the College Discovery information and orientation.  I know I will have a good freshman year at Borough of Manhattan Community College.

5 comments:

  1. wow that is truly amazing how you feel so happy and exciting to start college and this whole new chapter in your life. I am also very happy with my college and my summer program I think that you should start planning out how exactly how you plan to spend your time so you can be more organize

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you feel so strongly towards your school choice. It's great that you are starting to familiarize yourself with the school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great that you're excited to embark on this new journey. It's also great that you are starting to get more comfortable with the area and the school. I am sure you will enjoy your time there, and I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited there once too, and I quite enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its great that you are going to a school that you like. I know a few people that goes to that school and they are happy there.

    ReplyDelete