Thursday, April 16, 2015

Class Related: Acting

I remember when I was young, I would go on casting rolls for commercials and I took a drama class.  Acting has always been something I'm good at and the fact that I can do it again for our English class is great.  I just don't really like the whole idea of William Shakespeare; I'm not a fan.  I'm considering performing at the theater but, then again, I don't like the language of William Shakespeare's work.  I don't mind being on stage and acting silly, I don't really get stage fright.  This project for our English class has made me remember what I've always been good so I will look for casting rolls during my free time for some extra cash.  I wish luck to any students that plan on performing or that get picked to perform.  

2 comments:

  1. Jorge I always tell you this but you remind me of Jim Carrey! Im glad I read this cause now I know why its so easy for you to act out in class and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed part of the unit!

    ReplyDelete