Thursday, March 12, 2015

Free Write: Rush

Did you ever feel adrenaline running through your body?  A lot of the things I do gives me a rush feeling.  Ice skating, boxing, working out, and roller-coasters.  When I get older I want a Sport Bike.  Specifically a Yamaha R6.  It's a beautiful bike with an amazing engine.  I really want that bike and experience going 147 mph.  Yea its dangerous but I love doing things that give me a rush.  When I ice skate, I skate fast and do tricks.  I always come home from ice skating with some type of bruise or pain because I'm always near having an accident.  It's not my fault I just love having fun and living on the edge.

5 comments:

  1. I have the same feeling. When am in tumbling class i get a rush and can flip all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking risk is apart of life and it seems like you want to do that. This post shows that you want to enjoy life to the best of your ability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking risk is apart of life and it seems like you want to do that. This post shows that you want to enjoy life to the best of your ability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always thought that taking risks is a good way to live your life. You never know how things will go until you give it a shot. Living your life on the edge is a good way to go about things, that's when you have the most fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have any big plans to jump out of planes?

    ReplyDelete